Our Employment group consists of specialist lawyers who offer the full range of legal business services. Our aim is for clients to receive accessible, jargon-free advice that is aligned with their goals and provides practical help in delivering strategic and day-to-day business aims.
Our experience includes:
- support to HR teams and line managers on day-to-day issues that arise for them
- all aspects of employment law including recruitment and termination issues, day-to-day disciplinary, grievance and other employee management issues
- diversity and inclusion training and strategies
- senior management and executive appointments, terminations and mobility issues
- small to high value litigation disputes and restrictive covenant injunctions in the civil courts and all types of claims in the employment and appeals tribunal
- employee benefits/incentives
- change management, including employee communication and changing terms and conditions, providing support to all areas and levels of the business
- HR strategy, including remuneration, staff retention, training and HR management
- contracts, policy and practice assessments and reviews as well as advising on strategy and approach to new developments in legislation and/or case law
- developing the skills of client boards, managers and in-house legal teams through training and development
- collective redundancy issues including defining strategic rationales, business and staffing models, project management, selection criteria and employee communication and consultation processes.
To learn more about our services visit our pages on www.dlapiper.com/uk